Sonntag, 9. August 2009

First!

I once watched a Youtube video about a guy, posting "First!" under every new post he found on the web. No matter what it was, he postet "First!" and went on. That kind of got stuck in my head and sometimes I do it aswell just for fun.

This is the beginning of my Blog, so everyone can follow me through my day, and especially through the work of my day! This is because from now on I'm a student of Arts at the Collage of Trier in communication design, and I like to share my work with my friends, family and strangers :)

I will use this blog aswell to post things that take my interest and my (tadddaadaaa) baking skills! I enjoy baking and even though I'm not the greates chief and a make many mistakes; but I learn and that's the most important thing, don't you think?

I'm half German half Korean, currently living in Germany. So my english spelling and my syntax might be a bit confusing for all native speakers ^^




My Banana Bread!
My first baking post resolves arround a recipe I was willing to try for a long time and finally found a recipe that sounded promising because it's very easy and you will have everything you need at home.



Instead of the suggested caramel topping I just put some sugar/brownsugar/cinnamon mixture on it, but the 4 boys that tried it claimed that they didn't tasted any cinnamon at all :(



The RECIPE:

Preperation:
3 Bananas
2 TBS Lemon Juice

Sponge Mixture:
150 gr butter
50 gr sugar
1 packet of Vanillin sugar (german vanilla extract substitude)
1 pinch salt
1 TBS lemon zest (optional, I didn't use it)
3 eggs (size M)
300 gr flour
1 packet baking powder
80 gr ground hazelnut

Toping:
1 TBS cinnamon
1 TBS white sugar
1 TBS brown sugar


Preheat the oven on 200'C.


1.Peal Bananas and mash them well, add the lemon juice.

2.Stir the butter with the electric whisk till it's smooth and blend in sugar, Vanillin sugar, salt and the lemon zest. Stir it till it's well mixed.

3.Blend in eggs gradually (every egg 30 sec.). Mix the flour and the baking powder and sift it. Adjust the flour mixture in two parts, then add the banana mash and the ground hazelnut.

4.Spread the mixture on baking tray sprinkle the sugar-cinnamon-mix over it and put it in the oven for 15-20 minutes.

5.eat it. it's damn delicious.

Hope you will enjoy and continue read my blog. You are very welcome!
Have a nice day :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen